Complaint Review: Yugster.com

• Reported By: Ric — Yuba City California USA
  • Yugster.com

Nationwide
    USA

Yugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Your account will be suspended for life if you report Yugster to BBB Salt Lake City, Utah Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Yugster cancels orders and removes accounts with no explanatino nor reason

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Only if You Are Committing Fraud or Are a Raging Lunatic

If you report Yugster.com , Alden Research, LLC. to the Better Business Bureau, the owner personally will suspend your yugster account for reporting him.  ugster.com Alden Research, LLCAddress: Salt Lake City, UT 84124Phone: (801) 953-1434

So be prepared for punitive retaliation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2017 06:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yugstercom/nationwide/yugstercom-alden-research-llcaddress-salt-lake-city-ut-84124-your-account-will-be-su-1358734. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Yugster cancels orders and removes accounts with no explanatino nor reason

AUTHOR: zrs - (USA)

Not even close.

I placed an order, my credit card was charged, order was being processed through shipping, assigned a tracking number and then halted.  After I sent a question regarding my order my account was simply gone, as if it never existed even though all of the login/password info is still saved in my browser.  My credit card was refunded with no explanation,

Yugster behaves irresponsibly and unethically with customers private information such as a Credit card number without providing services as advertized, it's a FACT. Credit card refund on the order that was cancelled without notice or explanation Reference Number: VL8KCHSL  It is illegal to collect private banking information without providing a servicee, same as installing a number swiper at a ATM machine.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Only if You Are Committing Fraud or Are a Raging Lunatic

AUTHOR: YugMeister - (USA)

Hi there,

We are a busy eCommerce site with great deals on gadgets, electronics, home goods, apparel, etc. We ship over 1,000 orders every day. On occasion, we get someone who tries to commit credit card fraud. We ban their account.

The only other situation where we have banned an account is a situation where someone has been repeatedly unreasonable or has hurled abuse at our customer service representatives. By that I mean, constant sustained profanity and screaming. No one should have to put up with such a person, customer or not. I will always protect our employees from such a person.

You have to wonder why they would care if they couldn't buy things here anymore, if they were so upset in the first place. I don't know the person who posted this so I don't know which category he falls into, but we have only had to do this a few times in 11 years and we have more than 250,000 current members. Thank you.