Complaint Review: YUPPTV

Alpharetta, Georgia
    United States

YUPPTV YuppTV USA Inc. Fraudulent Billing Practices Alpharetta Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: YuppTV Service

I googled and found their website promotion page yupptv . com / TM / signin . aspx which says 2 months free service when sign up using my Telcom service provider.  When I signed up, order was confirmed but no free 2 months.  I was still ok to pay monthly charges but could not login via web using my laptop as well as AppleTV to watch the TV service.  I tried to contact via customer support chat but they kept on disconnecting me at least 5 times after saying that I will be right back with you, give us a couple of minutes.  Finally was able to get hold of someone but useless to help me logging in.  Out of so much wasting time and frustration, I asked to cancel the d**n service.  They replied sarcastically, contact d**n customer support and disconnected me again.  So frustrated and called their 800 phone number to cancel the service, instead of helping she told me contact your telcom company. [continued below]....

.....  I placed order on yupptv . com directly and now why do I have to contact my ISP/telcom.  No clear answer and hanged up on me.

Is this a customer support?

It may be a SCAM or real company but do you have time to deal with this mess?  What a shame and rippoff company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2017 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yupptv/alpharetta-georgia-30022/yupptv-yupptv-usa-inc-fraudulent-billing-practices-alpharetta-georgia-1410442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

YuppTV Service

AUTHOR: YuppTV - (United States)

We regret the unpleasant experience that you've had with us. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know.We’re sorry that you received service that prompted you to contact us with a complaint, and we regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you. Request you to write to us at Support@yupptv.com with your account information so that we can help you in resolving this. We would like to assure you that YuppTV has always held the customer’s best interests at heart and is striving to live up to it.