Complaint Review: Yuval Ben Nun

• Reported By: Lobita — Roanoke Vermont USA
  • Yuval Ben Nun

Internet
    USA

Yuval Ben Nun Nibam Online Trade LTD ,offers4u2014, ybennun@gmail.com Seller Sold Used Body Wash Containing Sticky Bodyfluids ISRAEL Internet

*Author of original report: She Sold Me Filthy Body Wash Which Contained Personal Body Fluid

This seller sold me used body wash on ebay for about $6.00. Seller became very hostile when I questioned him about the USED body wash. The body wash had body fluid of a personal nature on the outside of the bottle, it was beyond disgusting. It was very sticky with a horrible smell. The seller tried to lie the problem away, but his story just did not stick. When I demanded a refund for the used product with the personal body fluid, the seller flat out denied my request. I did tell the seller that I would report him to the ripoffreport. Seller harassed me for weeks, even went as far as to ask me not to reveal this information, but he still refused to offer a refund. Beware of making a purchase from this seller. Items are not sanitary, buyers need to be informed about this sellers business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2017 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/yuval-ben-nun/internet/yuval-ben-nun-nibam-online-trade-ltd-offers4u2014-ybennungmailcom-seller-sold-used-bo-1409600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

She Sold Me Filthy Body Wash Which Contained Personal Body Fluid

AUTHOR: Grimes - (United States)

This seller sold me used body wash on ebay for about $6.00. Seller became very hostile when I questioned her about the USED body wash. The body wash had body fluid of a personal nature on the outside of the bottle, it was beyond disgusting. It was very sticky with a horrible smell. The seller tried to lie the problem away, but her story just did not stick. When I demanded a refund for the used product with the personal body fluid, the seller flat out denied my request. I did tell the seller that I would report her to the ripoffreport. Seller harassed me for weeks, even went as far as to ask me not to reveal this information, but she still refused to offer a refund. Beware of making a purchase from this seller. Items are not sanitary, buyers need to be informed about this sellers business practices.