Complaint Review: Zac D. Paszko Process Server

• Phone: 866-704-1398
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Zac D. Paszko Process Server LIAR Tustin California

Received a Summons and Complaint wherein this lying process server states he posted a 3-Day notice on September 6. No such notice was ever posted, no one came to my door. He lists several dates he cane to serve papers, I was home on ALL these dates. One day I was in the shower, when I got to door no one there. All days listed, someone was always home.

One day I’ve stayed he was here twice. I was home ALL DAY as I had no vehicle to go anywhere. At the afternoon time he states he attempted service, my husband had just arrived home and my daughter had come in 15 minutes prior. My neighbor has cameras outside his home. One of the cameras captures our front door and yard. Someone is captured on film the day I was in the shower, but same person is never seen again, nor is anyone we cannot explain seen. This guy is a liar and gets a way with it because people don’t know they have a right to question his tactics. Don’t roll over.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2017 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zac-d-paszko-process-server/tustin-california-92780/zac-d-paszko-process-server-liar-tustin-california-1403151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content