Complaint Review: Zaken Company aka Quick Sell Liquidators

• Reported By: Roanoke VA
  • Zaken Company aka Quick Sell Liquidators
    22055 Sherman Way
    Canoga Park, California

I ordered the Quick Sell Liquidation Course in August. Upon receiving it and the offers for the stationary, the directories, the postcards, etc. I figured I might as well get those as well since they were refundable upon my first "deal".

I think I spent around $1300. What a waste of time and effort.

Zaken Company has made no effort to contact me after having samples sent to them.

Fortunately, after having my first sample sent to Quick Sell, after "closing the office in NY" which for some strange reason I was not informed of, and didn't find out until trying to send a fax, a manufacturer contacted me and told me about this website and what he knew about Zaken.

It is now impossible to speak to anyone at their office, they simply put you on hold. I am in the process of trying to find buyers myself for the merchandise I located. I saw a couple of the reports on this website that said their is a lawsuit against Zaken. How do I get involved? I want to see if I can get my money back.

Ben
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2002 03:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zaken-company-aka-quick-sell-liquidators/canoga-park-california-91303/zaken-company-aka-quick-sell-liquidators-a-scam-and-a-ripoff-totally-fraudulent-and-decep-35678. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content