Complaint Review: Zaken Company aka Quick-Sell

• Reported By: Boerne Texas
  • Zaken Company aka Quick-Sell
    22055 Sherman Way Kanoga Park, CA 91303
    Kanoga Park, California

I have had the same experience as so many others in these reports. I spent over $1000.00 in july 02 for manuals, stationery, postcards,lifetime directories etc. I sent in Six business deals and never recieved a response. Not only was I scammed ,but I am responsible for trying to do business with reptuable companies and making them part of the rip off.

I needed the income for retirement, and this "seemed" like a business I would enjoy. Instead, I am now financially worse off than before. Do any legitimate offers come in the Mail? I have joined class action suit.

Roger
Boerne, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2002 09:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zaken-company-aka-quick-sell/kanoga-park-california-91303/zaken-company-aka-quick-sell-ripoff-deception-targeting-the-retired-rip-off-report-class-a-37756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content