Complaint Review: Zaken Company, Quick Sell Liquidators

• Reported By: Villisca IA
  • Zaken Company, Quick Sell Liquidators
    20055 SHERMAN WAY
    CANOGA PARK, California

I ordered and recived my package in July of 2002. I wasn,t able to reach anyone for help at the company. Recently I recieved a letter wih the new addresses on it and decided to call and inquire if I had the correct info to request a refund.

my first atempt after a long holding period, I was disconnected my next attempt I was told that the address in Granada Hills was the correct address to send the request to and that I needed to send all my materials also.
So I am going to attempt a refund.

I found all my potential clients on the internet but after mailing my card and information had no luck. I would like more info on the class acion lawsuit. I really dont know what to do now.

Deana
Villisca, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2002 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zaken-company-quick-sell-liquidators/canoga-park-california-91303/the-zaken-company-quick-sell-liquidators-ripoff-canoga-park-californiaupdate-rip-off-re-36229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content