Complaint Review: Zaken Corporation - QuikSell Liquidations

• Zaken Corporation - QuikSell Liquidations
    20700 Plummer Street
    Chatsworth, California

Zaken Corporation - QuikSell Liquidations ripoff Chatsworth California

They are REAL CRIMINALS and should get the LAWSUIT OF THE MILLENIUM. Here they have honest people willing to INVEST, WORK WITH HONEST EFFORT, and BAM!!! Right there they make you feel like a loser in a matter of seconds!!!

I have always wanted to explore the vast opportunities in the IMPORT/EXPORT industry. I thought this was my dream-training into that field; Only to find out they were only after HARD-EARNED CASH from INNOCENT VICTIMS, like myself. If there are others out there like me, THEN WE, as common-ground individual(s); Have to BAN TOGETHER A BIND to make this company pay back every single penny of our investment, and extra for mental stress, and more, etc. I had set up my business website, paid 3 months in advance for my business voicemail, and is still waiting for a STATIONARY PACKAGE that has not been delivered. This is my REVENGE; IF anyone of us fee we have to contact one another one on one for morale support, then WE SHOULD; I'm absolutely sure that intelligent folks, like ourselves can make this company be VERY SORRY they had ever taken to their CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES/FRAUD!!!!!

I will check back to see if I have the right set of people who is just sick and tired of ALL THESE FALSE COMPANIES and their PROMISES/GUARANTEES!!!!!!!!

Lucinda
Stone Mountain, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2004 09:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zaken-corporation-quiksell-liquidations/chatsworth-california-91311/zaken-corporation-quiksell-liquidations-ripoff-chatsworth-california-85567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content