Complaint Review: Zazou Inc. (director:Helene Goldnadel)

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, May 20, 2003
  • Reported By:
  • Zazou Inc. (director:Helene Goldnadel)
    560 Sylvan Ave.!st flr
    Englewood Cliffs /manhatten, New Jersey/New York

Zazou, Inc. modeling management: ripoff can't contact them, they didn't get me any work New Jersey, New York

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Integrity is my game

*Consumer Comment: how to contact helene goldnadel

I didn't get at least one job or interview, i think my head shot and 2 body shots came out terrible!!! I've been trying to contact the company and the director, but there is no use. I dont know how there is a possible way to reach them!! They dont even contact their clients to tell them they moved or something.The numbers to reach them been disconected!!! I dont know what i could do about this and i am very upset.
Joelle

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zazou-inc-directorhelene-goldnadel/englewood-cliffs-manhatten-new-jerseynew-york-07632/zazou-inc-modeling-management-ripoff-cant-contact-them-they-didnt-get-me-any-work-ne-13832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Integrity is my game

AUTHOR: Helene Goldnadel - (U.S.A.)

I was the owner of Zazou Model Mgt. as well as Goldnadel Inc., a SAG and AFTRA franchised agency. In September 91, as there were very little jobs to cover in New York, I decided to move to California and get into production.(I am currently working on a pilot). As there is a conflict of interest with SAG, I am no longer an agent.(As per SAG, you cannot be a producer and an agent at the same time).

There was no point for the other people involved to continue with Zazou Inc. after I left, because I was the one getting all the jobs and job possibilities, so the company delivered any and all services to our clients, and referred them to other agencies.

Some of them got new representation in New York, others moved to LA. Magdalena Zielinska, moved to LA, is part of ICA in Irvine, and worked on Frasier, Angel, etc... She is a comic and was at the Improv', the Comedy Store, the Friar's club etc... She is a true example of what is possible when you receive proper training and get proper representation.

At ICA I have agents, casting directors, managers come in on weekly basis, that I have built very strong working relationships with throughout the years: I now proudly own ICA, (International Creative Artists).

I have helped thounsands of people get work in New York, New Jersey, and now California. But this business is not for everybody, and this young lady Joelle, was probably sent and/or submitted to jobs that she did not get call-backs for, or did not book. There is a question of preference. I have three reports on this site, and have helped thousand of people get work, whose lives I have touched and empowered, you do the maths! One of the reports, I know for a fact, was filed by the owner of one of the franchised schools. They take people's money, don't help them in their career, as they don't have any contacts, and gives them the lousiest type of classes.

It is obvious, that what I do, bothers some people that do not work in integrity, and think I am their competition, which I am not. If anybody reads this that ever went to John Robert Powers, (the worse of all!), or Barbizon, or John Casablanca, they know what I am describing. I actually suspect that these reports were all filed by the same people, owners of a well known franchised school that is a huge rip off! The problem with this site is that any bad soul can take a few friends names and email adresses, and fill out numerous reports against some one, to slender the person and attempt to damage their good reputation. Any one who thinks it is a fair business practice to lie about whom they are to slender another business, can do so right here, for the sole purpose of going against what they feel is competition.

At ICA, we work in integrity unlike those places! The only way to know, is for the reader to come to my office, and take a look at all the letters of thank you which I received from happy clients, or their parents. No, we defienitly are not in competition with these franchised schools, we are in a different business altogether!

Thank you.

owner of ICA Irvine.

how to contact helene goldnadel

AUTHOR: johnny - ()

I was interested in an acting / modeling school
directed by Helene G. I was suspicious of their promises and guarantee to get work approach. I looked the directors name up and found the report reguarding Zazou Inc. She is currently running a schoold in Costa Mesa, CA.