Complaint Review: Zazzle

• Reported By: AG — Spain
  • Zazzle

Internet
    USA

Zazzle Repeated W( rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators Internet

*Author of original report: Zazzle Repeated W8 rejections seem to be an excuse not to payout to content creators

I have sold through many print on demand services an online galleries. In doing so I have filled out many W8 forms as a none US citizen. Never once have my submissions been rejected, until attempting to file through Zazzle.

The form is repeatedly returned with....

"Unfortunately the last line of Section 10 is still in need of revision. As per my previous messages, the document at https://www.irs.gov/publications/p525/ar02.html#en_US_2016_publink1000229288 should help with the wording."

I have tried rewording, several times from the wording accepted by every other site, to almost word for word to match the IRS advice. "Royalties on creative design and photography works for use by a third party (Zazzle)" is how it currently reads and was last rejected...The form must have been returned almost ten times now. Every time I have asked what they want to see on there, to which I ma told to talk to a tax adviser (at my own expense of course) and that they themselves are not tax experts.

They are however 'expert' enough to reject my wording, and unwilling to show me an example from one they might consider acceptable! The constant rejections, I suspect, appear to be a deliberate attempt to suspend payments to content creators. In my opinion now Zazzle are basically a bunch of con-artists!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2017 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zazzle/internet/zazzle-repeated-w-rejections-seem-to-be-an-excuse-not-to-payout-to-content-creators-inte-1407013. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

AUTHOR: - ()

The form is repeatedly returned with....