Complaint Review: Zazzle.com

Zazzle.com, Inc.
1900 Seaport Blvd Fl 4
Redwood City CA 94063-5588

Complaint Description:
Zazzle rips-off sellers. Zazzle uses unfair practices and favoritism in working with the sellers on their site. They (zazzle) told me one of my items was copyrighted and pulled it from the zazzle market. Yet when I pointed out products that are basically the very same design they do not pull those products from the market place. Since I have challenged their practices some more of my designs have disappeared from my stores. The items appear in my personal products list but not on my stores front page but if you click the link to the products (located in my personal list) that are gone you find the product, but if search the zazzle market place using the product name or meta tags the products do not exist. I feel what they have done is created a "direct link" from another website making the products only available from certain websites. As a means of punishing me for challenging their practices. Also since I have challenged their removing of my products from the market place I have not had any sales. I have also found that if a person does a google search for products from zazzle and the products appears in the search results, zazzle has attached an affiliate ID. Meaning that if a shopper were to buy that products the owner of said ID would reap a 15% affiliate referral bonus and the seller will get only his or her set royalty percentage of usually 5% or maybe 10%. I find the use of preset affiliate ID as steeling from the seller because a seller can advertise his or her own products with there own affiliate ID but the preset ID used by zazzle overrides the owner of the designs very own ID therefore steeling the 15% bonus from the person who did all of the work from the design to actually paying for advertising so the product can be found on the world wide web.

Your Desired Resolution:
I feel there is nothing that can be done to get the money back that zazzle has stolen from me by their means of shading dealings that range from unfairly removing products to overriding affiliate IDs with their own. I just want the BBB to investigate their unfair treatment of sellers. If I had the money to take my own legal action I would not be selling my designs on Zazzle and that is the rub. Zazzle knows that the vast majority of sellers are in my situation hence their mistreatment of sellers. Please help the little guy who sells his or her products in good faith on the zazzle site only to be ripped off and taken advantage of.

This case will be reviewed by a complaint specialist at the Better Business Bureau, and then forwarded to the business for their response. It is our policy to allow the business 10 working days to respond to your complaint. You will be notified when the business has responded.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2015 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zazzlecom/internet/zazzlecom-zazzle-rips-off-sellers-redwood-city-california-usa-internet-1215690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content