Complaint Review: Zazzle.com

• Zazzle.com
    1800 Seaport Blvd
    Redwood City, California
    USA

Zazzle.com Zazzle THIS COMPANY SHOULD AND PROBABLY WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS! Redwood City California

BUYER BEWARE! We placed a time-sensitive order for custom wedding thank you stamps on 8/1/17. The production time promised was 2-3 days and an additional 4-7 days shipping. It has now been 15 days and our order status still says it's in production with no further update. We ordered from this company back in April and received it on the 4th day, no issues, and we were very happy with the custom wedding stamps we received. But something changed with their company between then and now. As of today, the promised delivery timeframe previously noted in our order details has all of the sudden disappeared.

I contacted customer service a few days ago via e-mail inquiring about the status of our order and they "could not give me a production or delivery ETA at this time." Today I gave them a call and was put on hold for 30 minutes. The rep took me in circles, telling me he could not give me an ETA but "rest assured" he has bumped our order up in priority and upgraded shipping, which is zero help if they don't actually ship the order out. But the more questions I asked and the deeper I dug for answers, the more he stuttered and got flustered. At one point he let it slip that their printers were broken. I asked him for a partial refund for the trouble since he admitted it was their fault and while I was on hold once more, I decided to search for reviews online.

Low and behold, lots of new negative reviews have been popping up within the past couple weeks and even more within the past day or two. Everyone's problem is the same - they have not received their orders either and have been given various excuses such as printers being broken, their company moving facilities, running out of materials, items being out of stock, etc. I verified that the company did indeed move locations in recent months and I'm not sure what the problem is, but they obviously cannot produce the orders customers are placing for whatever reason and they are continuing to lie about it! Why not list a longer/delayed production time on their website? Why not shut down temporarily until they solve whatever issues are going on there? They are clearly trying to stay in business in a very unethical way. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE CROOKS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2017 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zazzlecom/redwood-city-california-94063/zazzlecom-zazzle-this-company-should-and-probably-will-go-out-of-business-redwood-city-1393021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content