Complaint Review: Zbiddy, Penny Auction

Internet
    USA

Zbiddy, Penny Auction Non-Deliveries Internet

*Consumer Comment: I had an issue with Zbiddy as well

I'm filing a report against Zdiddy for not delivering the items I won and paid for 9 months ago. Right now the web page cannot be assessed and the emails are not answered.

Has anyone else been experiencing any problems with Zbiddy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2014 01:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zbiddy-penny-auction/internet/zbiddy-penny-auction-non-deliveries-internet-1130511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I had an issue with Zbiddy as well

AUTHOR: JYT - ()

After charging me without my authorization for membership, I could not contact them.  The chat feature on their website does not work and they are impossible to contact.  I was able to get a refund after my bank investigated the outfit.  They are indeed a very bad outfit to deal with.