Complaint Review: ZBiddy.com

427 N Tatnall St # 67128
    Wilmington, Delaware
    United States of America

ZBiddy.com $99.00 Charge when you give them CC # Wilmington, Delaware

Be careful!  As soon as you give them your Credit Card info you'll be charged $99.00.

I gave them that info because I thought I can't bid without them to have some way to collect from bidders.  Surprise!  A few minutes later I found an email that thanked me for the $99.00 purchase.

I immediately got on the phone with them.  Sounds like they are used to this kind of call.  They calmly described how I purchased the item and that they cannot refund me anything.  Then one offered a 50% off.  I asked to speak to a supervisor of each of the 3 people that I called (called 3 different times) and ended up in a shouting match each time.

Tried to cancel account but had no success.  Called my Credit Card company Fraud division and asked them to disallow the charge.  They cancelled the account on the spot.  Thank you credit card company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zbiddycom/wilmington-delaware-19801/zbiddycom-9900-charge-when-you-give-them-cc-wilmington-delaware-985610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content