Complaint Review: Zeynep bulguc

Webster, Florida
    USA

Zeynep bulguc Luis vega Webster Florida

*Author of original report: Luis Vega boondocks k9

I believed Luis Vega is government certified FEMA search and rescue group. I donated an imported German Shepherd dog puppy with basic training for their K-9 unit. I asked prof of certification and other paperwork however Luis Vega tried to sell same dog to multiple disable individuals with high cash value. His go found me account is total of 23k for now. When I stared asking about real certification not welcome later and be a FEMA in the future unknown. He dated to be bully and abusive. Other people called him fake and scam as well. He is posting on his dog selling web pages my business named and slandering me. I contacted FEMA fl Tallahassee office and I learn that they are all FAKE. Luis Vage is parodying false and fake reports And he never paid taxes in his life. He never a bought any products it goods from vzkennels or VZGREEN. However Luis Vega is posing my companies name because i bought him in scam and being fake non profit organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2016 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zeynep-bulguc/webster-florida/zeynep-bulguc-luis-vega-webster-florida-1309386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Luis Vega boondocks k9

AUTHOR: - ()

I (Zeynep) believed Luis Vega is government certified FEMA search and rescue group. I donated an imported German Shepherd dog puppy with basic training for their K-9 unit. I asked prof of certification and other paperwork however Luis Vega tried to sell same dog to multiple disable individuals with high cash value. His go found me account is total of 23k for now. When I stared asking about real certification not welcome later and be a FEMA in the future unknown. He dated to be bully and abusive. Other people called him fake and scam as well. He is posting on his dog selling web pages my business named and slandering me. I contacted FEMA fl Tallahassee office and I learn that they are all FAKE. Luis Vage is parodying false and fake reports And he never paid taxes in his life. He never a bought any products it goods from Vzkennel or VZGREEN. However Luis Vega is posting my companies' name because i caught him in scam and being fake rescue k9 group.