Complaint Review: Zynga inc

• Zynga inc
    699 8th st
    San Francisco, California
    USA

Zynga inc Zynga Texas Holdem Poker stole over a billion dollars in chips and will not give them back San Francisco California

So for the 3rd time in as many months my over 1.3 billion in zynga poker chips have disappeared! Each time I have changed my email I use for my account, my password and my zynga poker pin that they gave me for security. My passwords are always at least 40 characters long with upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols.

To log into my email you have to have my phone to tap okay that it is me. To log into Facebook I get a code sent to my phone to authenticate it is me. There have been no other log in's but mine and yet Zynga is trying to say this is an issue on my end that I am getting hacked. So why then are all my other chip balances in every other poker and slot game I play all there? Why is it my Zynga account is the ONLY thing affected each time? This is a security issue on there end plain and simple. [continued below]....

.....

There is no way they are guessing my new email, password and pin every time...come on! There is no way that would be the only thing on my account affected. No Zynga is telling me they will not give me my chips back, because they say I did not secure my account. They better plan on sending me a check for the value of my chips then! I have 3 different security settings set so I will get a phone notification...I have not gotten a single notification. Nor does my Facebook show any log in's but my computer and I only live with my husband who does not even know my d**n password or pin ffs! Must have been the dog! Zynga knows d**n well this security issue is on their end so I would advise never ever purchase any chips from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2017 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/zynga-inc/san-francisco-california-94103/zynga-inc-zynga-texas-holdem-poker-stole-over-a-billion-dollars-in-chips-and-will-not-giv-1382359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content