Complaint Review: keep it movin edutainment

• Submitted: Wed, July 24, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: cm94577 — Othello Washington
keep it movin edutainment
PO Box 40923 Pasendena, California USA

keep it movin edutainment Keep It Moving EntertainmentHowToGetTheWomanOfYourDreams.comJared Kennedy I did work for him, which he says he couldn't find, then some GWEN person using his email said he had a family emergency. Pasadena California

I worked for Jared Kennedy aka Herbert Simmons for his website that was starting up.  Everything seemed fine till I got an email from him that said he did't know of all the work I had sent in.  I gave him a very long list of everything, but he went MIA.  Some Gwen chick said she was answering his emails and he had a family emergency.  Since then all the emails get returned and Twitter/Facebook he doesn't respond to me telling him to email me.  He's online and active, but ignoring my requests to pay me.  Herbert Simmons aka Jared Kennedy is a very vile person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/keep-it-movin-edutainment/Pasendena-California-91114-7923/keep-it-movin-edutainment-Keep-It-Moving-EntertainmentHowToGetTheWomanOfYourDreamscomJar-1069575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on keep it movin edutainment