X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AAR Protection----Bella---Derrick (I think) - Sharonville Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Baby Cherokee — Dayton Ohio United States
  • AAR Protection----Bella---Derrick (I think) Sharonville, Ohio United States

AAR Protection----Bella---Derrick (I think) Tried to get me to buy car warranty protection Sharonville Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Thank goodness you didn't accept their "offer"

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I received a phone call on 11/26/19 that stated something about an extended warranty for my car. I never heard the name of the company. I proceeded to access the prompt and was connected to someone named Bella. She went on to explain to me about getting an extended warranty for my car but firmly express that if I didn't take advantage of the offer during the call that I couldn't call back later to get it. She went on to tell me what all the warranty covered and then proceeded to tell me what the cost of the warranty would be. She said there were two separate 4 year packages to choose from that she said would expire at 100,000 miles or December 2023, whichever came first, one for a down payment for a "Standard Package" of $245 with a monthly payment of $208 for 18 months which would give me 2 1/2 years that I wouldn't have to pay. The other was what she called a "Nissan Promo Package" with a down payment of $139 and a monthly payment of $230 a month for 15 months which would give me 2 years and 9 months that I wouldn't have to pay . Then she asked if I wanted to pay with a Visa or MC to pay for the down payment. So I stopped her and said that I never got the name of your company and she said it was called AAR Protection. I then told her that I really needed to discuss this with my husband and that he was at work and couldn't receive phone calls. I told her that I didn't like to make major purchases like this without his input. She then said I think you qualify for a special discount because of of my zip code and then she put someone else on the phone who was suppose to be a manager who makes me an offer of a $99 down payment with a monthly payment of $139 a month. Again I stated that I don't make major purchases without my husband's knowledge and he insisited that there was a full money back guarantee and if I called to cancel within the 30 day grace period, we would be refunded. Then he said if I wanted to text him (my husband) and tell him about i could but i had to decide today. so i told him that wasn;t allowed to receive personal phone on his phones and that would love to tske the offer but i needed to tslk to him first , then the phone went silent. i said hello a couple of times but no reply and i hung up the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2019 09:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/aar-protectionbelladerrick-i/sharonvlle-oho-thnk-tred-buy-1488289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Thank goodness you didn't accept their "offer"

AUTHOR: FloridaNative - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Most of these auto warranties are worthless. You would need to read the warranty contract to know what is covered and what is excluded BEFORE you accept any offer. Most have so many exclusions that the entire warranty is worthless. You are better off taking the money you were going to pay for the warranty and putting it into your savings account. If you add together the proposed downpayment and monthly fees you end up spending over $3900 for the first plan.  Better for those funds to be in your pocket than to lose them to some bogus warranty company. They don't appear to even have a website with their contact info or warranty info. You dodged a bullet.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair