X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ABC Moving Systems Inc - Skokie Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Mo Jav — Palo Alto United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • ABC Moving Systems Inc 9725 WOODS DRIVE #1016 Skokie, Illinois United States

ABC Moving Systems Inc Criminals! Stole my $2000 TV and get away with it! Skokie Illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

ABCmoving guys simply stole my $2000 TV, and said sorry we can't find your 55 inch TV. After waiting 3 months to dispute with movingcalims they say they are generously going to compensate with $50 !!!!!!!!

There is no customer service or anything to talk to, only one guy Ben who rejects my call. I also talked to the "owner" Daniel and he said he would talk to Ben, the day after I called again he had blocked me!! Their address is a UPS store address in IL.

Besides stealing my TV at the time of delivery, they made me rent a Uhaul and hire other local movers to take my stuff home from a home Depot lot. Otherwise they would charge me another $350.

ABC moving is a total fraud and these guys should have their license canceled by DOT and be responsive in civil court.  Just stay away from them as far as you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2020 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/abc-moving-systems/skokie-illinois-criminals-tv-1496042. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair