X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Adext AI - Palo Alto California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Marcus — Miami United States

Adext AI Adext.ai Adext False advertising by Adext.ai - buyers beware! Palo Alto California

This company advertises itself as an A.I Facebook and Adsense management software that is empowered by A.I. That their system would reduce your ad spent by 80% out of the gate with better conversions. And it would significantly improve further in time. Needless to say, all of that is misleading falsified information. This company is nowhere near in accomplishing their claims.

I ran their a.i with a campaign that I was reaching 20 cents CTR and the day I launched their system on the same campaign the cost increases to almost $60 cents CTR. I submitted a support request and they told me to show proof. So I sent them the analytics of the admanager and showed them that my “human” campaign had outperformed their a.i. Few days go by, no response.

I get fed up so I cancel and asked for a refund due to their lack of service and the fact they mislead me. Instead, they ignored every message from the time they requested proof because there is nothing for them to say that will change the outcome that it produced. You can’t dodge around hard facts. I am filing a dispute with my credit card because the totally brushed me off and ignored every message and email that I sent into them. How unprofessional!!

There is maybe 3 people that work at this entire enterprise and they’re clearly advertising a system they hope to reduce cost one day but use advertisers money to do their R&D while they run the ads. And they removed all reviews from Facebook, Google etc because I’m sure that there would be a ton of people complaining like I just did now. Hence why you can’t find any legitimate review on them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2019 07:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/adext-ai/palo-alto-california-false-1484901. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content