Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Adstar Media - Chandler AZ

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Gloria — Redford United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Adstar Media 3270 N COLORADO ST STE 201 Chandler, AZ United States

Adstar Media Adstar Marketing, Aj Creations They breached their contract with me and won't pay me what they owe. Chandler AZ

*Author of original report: The Issue Has Been Resolved

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I signed with Adstar Media/Adstar Marketing/Aj Creations for them to create and manage my Amazon FBA business for me. I paid them $15,000.00 on the promise that if I was not happy with the services that they were providing, that they would refund me the inital investment minus any sales within an 18 month period. I was skeptical until they showed me their A- rating with 5 star reviws with the BBB. I was sold because I trust the BBB. Now I'm thinking that they are in on it because there is no way that this company can have such a high rating with great reviews when I know that they are scamming their clients out of their money! The reason why they have a 5 star rating with their clients is because they are bribing them with incentives of $250.00 to post a positive review! I know this for a fact becaue they did it to me even though I didn't see it as being a bribe at the time. AND they never gave me the incentive! I have since removed my positive review. To the day of my 18 months, I wrote them a letter stating that I no longer wanted to work with their company and I was requesting the "Buy Back" for the store as stated in my contract. It's exactly a month today and they have not honored the refund and my store is still open! They have since had my second review with the BBB taken down because I told eveything that I had went through with this company so people would know not to make the same mistake that I did. They are claiming that I have never been a client. I am now in the procress of resubmitting my review for the third time and believe me, this one is worse than the last! I will not go away! And now that I am seeing other reviews bascially saying the same thing that I have experience make me more angry and wanting to stop this company from scamming innocent people who just want to provide for their families. THEY ARE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEINGS!!!! KARMA IS A B***H!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2024 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/adstar-media/chandler-az-marketing-aj-wont-1533011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

The Issue Has Been Resolved

AUTHOR: Gloria - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, July 01, 2024

I would like to give an update to the review that I wrote regarding Adstar Media/Adstar Marketing/AJ Creations. The issue has since been resolved to my satisfaction. I would like to thank them for reaching out to resolve this matter.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair