X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AIR TRANSAT - Saint-Laurent Quebec

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: YVONNE — SAINT-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU Quebec Canada
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • AIR TRANSAT 5959 Blvd. de la Cote Vertu Saint-Laurent, Quebec Canada

AIR TRANSAT They confirmed that I would receive my refund in June. September is ending and I still have not received a cent. Saint-Laurent Quebec

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After much delay, in May 2021, travellers who had seen their flights cancelled due to Covid-19 cancellations were finally eligible to file for a refund with the airlines.  I completed my request on May 13th. To my delight, on June 22nd, I received an email confirming that the refund would be processed and would appear in my credit card account within 5 to 10 days.

We left on vacation in early July knowing that our money would be in the account and would help balance off the expenses we were making.  To our surprise, no credit was ever put through to our account.

Since then, I have made numerous calls to Air Transat and have even written to their customer service. I have been told that the file has to be processed manually because of complications.  But when is this going to happen?

I strongly feel that the company is legally responsible for having confirmed in writing, in June, that my request for refund had been processed and that the money was on the way.  They confirmed in writing and they must act accordingly!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2021 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/air-transat/saintlaurent-quebec-confirmed-1512216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair