X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: AL SANCHEZ : RIDESHARE - santa clara Ca

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ruby — Fremont Ca United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • AL SANCHEZ : RIDESHARE 5201 Great America Parkway santa clara, Ca United States

AL SANCHEZ : RIDESHARE al Sánchez took our money and gave us no work santa clara Ca

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I can't even begin to describe in words this person al is the most fake low and corrupt person I have meet Al Sanchez if you read this how do you sleep at night knowing you steal the hard earn money of small  business who work hard you take advantage of their dream and hopes and you lie to their face . Al Sanchez called us to make an appointment with us to offer us to work with his company   when we schedule a meeting with him he showed up and talked to us about working with him by fixing cars for Uber drivers claiming his company worked with Uber lift etc.. and he promissed us that he would send us a bunch of work all we had to do would be to install an app and pay for some sigh and training witch cost 2,500 pluse a 199 monthly membership  it's all lies no work has ever been send to us no sign and never trained us keep making excuses like their in meeting or their sick ect..  oww and just try to ask for a refund their quick to ghost you .

my hart goes to all those body shops and other small businesses these people have scamed I know how hard us shops work to earn our money and for some one like this person to just easily take it away with no remorse I'm disgusted . I'm in contact with other shops right now we will make them pay for everything they have done and we won't stop until they pay every shop they have scamed I'm with an attorney right now and we're gathering a lot of shops to take this scamer and his company down .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2021 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/al-sanchez-rideshare/santa-clara-ca-szanchez-took-1508633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair