X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alan McConchie is a a major scam artist lawyer - Vancouver British Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Larry McNab — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
  • Alan McConchie is a a major scam artist lawyer Suite 290 – 889 Harbourside Drive Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
  • Phone: 604 230 0189
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Alan McConchie is a a major scam artist lawyer Vancouver British Columbia

Alan McConchie is a major scam artist. He was introduced to me as an expert in internet defamation as I had been attacked online by my ex boyfriend. I paid him a retainer of $10.000.00  to represent me in court. After seeing him at his office he told me that he would send a letter to the courts saying he was representing me and this was never actually done. On the day of the court hearing Alan McConchie did not even show up.

Luckily I explained this situation to the judge and he assigned me a public defender, not so luckilly, public defenders suck and I did not have any more money to get a decent attorney to represent me. When I tried to contact Alan McConchie about returning my retainer he kept making excuses and then would ignore my emails, texts and phone calls.

I had to move to the States because my reputation was ruined and my attorney was not able to defend me properly and resulting in a loss in court. Stay away from his Law Firm McConchie they are absolute frauds.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2020 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/alan-mcconchie-major-scam/vncouver-brith-columbi-mjor-1496929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair