X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ALARMVIP TECH LIMITED ALIBABA GOLD SUPPLIER - Shenzhen Guangdong

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Stephane — Solothurn Solothurn Switzerland
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • ALARMVIP TECH LIMITED ALIBABA GOLD SUPPLIER Building 15, Chengshi Mingzhu, Donghuan 2nd Road, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong China

ALARMVIP TECH LIMITED ALIBABA GOLD SUPPLIER I bought A FUSIONSILICON BRAND NEW MINER FOR 2516USD more 2% TRADE ASSURANCE FEE+ 120USD SHIPPING COST+ 400 CUSTOM CLEARANCE FEE!!! Shenzhen Guangdong

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Instead of getting like written on the contract a Brand New Product, I got a really Old used machine/Miner which does not work because Power supply is too old and broken, after I made some research on Internet, this Fusionsilicon X1 is listed on this compagny website into "USED MINER" with price quotation between 300 and 900 usd depends on miner usage.

I paid 2516usd more many things oin all cost me around 3200 usd for a miner which price should have been around 450-500 usd, Mr. Boren Wu has stolen from me nearly 3000 usd, I told him to refund only 2000 usd and I ship miner back, he refused, I'm actually fighting with trade assurance from Alibaba in 2 weeks they asked me 3 times to upload evidence, they work with supplier and I won't get a penny refunded.

I will update this review as soon as trade assurance have taken decision but they dont even reply to my mail, they just ask me every 3 days to upload again & again evidence.

I even made some youtube video to show condition I got this miner real evidence!!!Check it out!!!

Best Regards (please avoid Alibaba Gold supplier AlarmVip Tech Limited)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2019 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/alarmvip-tech-limited-alibaba/shenzhen-guangdong-i-bought-1487427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair