X  |  CLOSE
Report: #1501903

Complaint Review: Alex Macauley, Larry McNabb, Tammy McNabb - British Columbia Canada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Faiyaz Dean — Vancouver British Columbia Canada
  • Alex Macauley, Larry McNabb, Tammy McNabb #220-333 Terminal Ave. British Columbia, Canada United States

Alex Macauley, Larry McNabb, Tammy McNabb stole money from innocent investors in British Columbia Canada

*General Comment: I can help you

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I met Alex McAulay, owner of ACM Management Inc., through his wife and kids in Victoria, British Columbia. We were talking about how to invest my retirement money. Alex McAulay immediately told me of his company, ACM Management Inc in Vancouver, which would give me an annual return of 30%. I trusted him since I knew his family.

I went to his office in Vancouver where Larry Mc Nabby and his wife Tammy, showed me different investment options. I chose Leviathan Natural products an Ontario Corporation I wrote a check for $230,000.00 USD; all my retirement money. About a year later, as I needed the money for an operation for my husband, I asked Alex McAulay to sell my stocks.

After several unanswered calls and e-mails, I decided to fly to Vancouver, where I had the surprise of my life. The office was just one of those places where people open phony offices, and no one was able to give me any answers. I tried several times to call the number 604 682 4865 but got no answer. When I returned to Victoria I asked his wife about it and she told me that Alex MacAulay had divorced her and didn't even pay the alimony.

Then I started to investigate him and Larry Mcnabby and I find out that they were crooks with an ongoing lawsuit with the Security Exchange Commission in New York.

Stay away from Alex McAulay  Larry Mcnabb his wife Tammy Mcnabb and Acm Management Inc.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2020 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/alex-macauley-larry-mcnabb/british-columbia-canada-1501903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

I can help you

AUTHOR: johnnie - (Canada)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 17, 2020

please send me a email with your contact info I can help you at johnnycollect@yahoo.com

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair