X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Alex Noch - Huntsville Alabama

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rick — Palm Harbor United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Took a chance and invested $500. This guy said he put the funds in my account to get started. So, I reimbused him because I showed that I had $500 in my account. I saw no activity? So, not feeling comfortable, I arranged a withdrawal.

Well, I recieved a call from Alex Noch and he said that I could if I sent him $800 of the profit of $3,900 he supposedly had made, he would send me $3,000. Amazing, making $3,900 in two days of tradng $500. So, I told him if he sent back my $500, he could keep the rest. He said he could not. So, I said I would sign a waiver and give him Power of Attorney.

He said again, it could not happen. Finally, I found out that the company is not registered. He is just a scammer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2021 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/alex-noch/huntsville-alabama-scam-1507718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair