X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Josefina — South Wisconsin WI United States
  • Alisia Nicole Fernandez 321 Marquette Ave South Milwaukee, WI United States

Alisia Nicole Fernandez South Eastern Wisconsin Frenchie Friends , Baby the Baby Gargoyle, Michael Bernal , Alisia Nicole Fernandez con artist escort fake breeder South Milwaukee WI

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I met her through a closed FB group South Eastern Wisconsin Frenchie Friends. I have a dog as well. She is the admin of this page and sets up meetups. I went to a meetup and we became really good friends. She complained to me she didn't have money or enough to buy her dog clothing and wanted to borrow some, I agreed.

She never returned the clothing and I see her dog wearing my dogs clothing in her posts. When I went to another meetup she sold me some dog harnesses that were brand new. She asked for $50 per harness, when I searched the brand online I saw later that the harnesses were only in the 30 dollar range.  She admitted to me she breeds her dog even though she has limited AKC for extra money.

I also believe she is an escort on the side to make ends meet as she explained to me she meets men for dinner and they pay her to be a companion. I don't think these men are paying for dinner. This is one of the reasons her marriage fell apart multiple times. I feel sorry for her young children. She convinced me to buy her timeshare but when I tried to go on vacation they told me there were no points.

She ripped me off for thousands of dollars and I am writing this report in the hope it saves another person from being her victim. I also believe she is mentally ill and need some help or medications.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2019 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/alisia-nicole-fernandez/south-milwaukee-wi-eastern-1476610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair