X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Chuck — Timmonsville SC United States
  • allwell insurance Van Nyes, CA United States

allwell insurance Absolute Total Care Shell game to force me use their MD Van Nyes CA

*Consumer Comment: Wrong

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

After signng up for my annual medicare enrollment. I was assured that my MD, hospitals and specialist providers were in network, I received a letter informing me that my MD was not in network.  I was assigned a local Allwell GP/MD.  I called several time speaking with different agents whose story kept chainging.  after finally being told that all my perfered MDs and hospitals were approved I received a ID card listing the agency perfered MD.  I again called and as usual, placed on hold for >30 minutes (common to each and evry call) I was told my GP/MD was a specialist and could not be my primary MD, that their assigned MD would be my best option.  I informed the agent that my MD is a GP, that I specificaly listed each perfired MD by use and speciality along withpractice and hospital names.

Allwell will attempt to force you into thier perfered MD after telling you your MD is in network.  They will shell game. Delay you until open enrollment has expired and try to force you to keep them as your insurence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2020 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/allwell-insurance/van-nyes-ca-absolute-total-md-1502008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Wrong

AUTHOR: Stacey - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 17, 2020

No one is "forcing" you to stay on their Medicare supplemental care plan. YOU have the right to chose whatever plan you chose so that is a complete lie. You can switch  you plan back to traditional Medicare anytime you want because I work with patients who have these types of plans (not from retirement) and always encourage patients to switch back to traditional Medicare. These supplemental care plans sound good at first but do not pay for benefit that Medicare does.

Always

AUTHOR: Robert - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, November 17, 2020

While this may not help you now, when you want to know if your doctor is part of a particular network you need to CALL YOUR DOCTOR.

Your doctor can give you if they are a member of a specific Network and/or plan. They can also tell you if on that plan they can be a GP, there are cases where your doctor may be a GP on one plan but be considered a specialist on another.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair