X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Amazon Warehouse Deals -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: cbox — AL United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered a solar charger through Amazon Warehouse, "Used - Like new" with "packaging damage". I received the item and installed it to find that the communications with other devices was broken. Would not communicate with the remote, Bluetooth, or USB comm devices. Filed for a refund, and ordered a second of the same item from the warehouse once again "Used - Like new" once again claiming packing damage. Same issue, no comms... but this one also had a defective LCD.

I had not returned the first one yet so now I had two defective units in possession. Second time communicating with Amazon about the second controller, I requested more than a refund for the inconvenience of receiving two untested items. I was offered to get a replacement from the warehouse briefly until I asked the agent when it was going to arrive and if the one they were going to send me was the first one I hadn't yet returned. After holding for 10 minutes that option was rescinded (because they were obviously going to re-box the first one I hadn't sent back yet and send it right back to me).

The whole conversation with their telephone agents was obviously a script being read and the agent would not directly answer hardly any of my questions. Also, asking to be escalated to a supervisor got me the response "they will tell you the same" from 3 different agents. Obvious Amazon doesn't give a crap about your problem and whether it gets solved. The issues with these controllers were apparent at first power up, which means Amazon did absolutely 0 testing to see if the device was actually just packing damage or if it was returned defective.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2021 06:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/amazon-warehouse-deals/two-defective-items-row-1510547. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair