X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Amazon Warehouse - Mission Viejo CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous Name — Long Beach CA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Amazon Warehouse 25725 Jeronimo Rd, Mission Viejo, CA Mission Viejo, CA United States

Amazon Warehouse They promise me a job for months but on the first day we were sent home Mission Viejo CA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

For months I had hopes of finally finding a job. Its very hard for me to work due to my disability. I was sent texts and emails getting me set for my first day. I even contacted ERC at (888) 892-7180 and I was told time and time again not to worry and to show up on my first day.

Well.. when I showed up I was sent home at 3:00 am. I was NOWHERE in their system. Amazon lies and they have no remorse. I am now completely homeless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2021 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/amazon-warehouse/mission-viejo-ca-promise-job-1510442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair