X  |  CLOSE

How to fix

1994 Excerpt After A Summer Fling with Anke Schlingemann

01.05.1994 - 1994-08-10 12:34:32

World Traveler in Mykonos:

Rolf, I have traveled all over Europe and had many flings throughout my journeys, especially in Northern Europe. I have never met a character like her nor been so put off before the way I was in Dusseldorf. Seeing her true colors made me disgusted and I parted ways with her immediately. This was unexpected and tearful. It seems tragic because she had complained how she was affected by a sexually abusive uncle during her childhood and she expressed troubling relations with other guys and her sexual life. I am just a guy on holiday and NOT a psychiatrist nor a knight in shining armor. I feel like she was trying to turn me into an emotional tampon and this is 100% unfair as I treated her like royalty in Chicago. I was totally caught off guard when she told me she had a boyfriend. What a piece of work she turned out to be! This is one mess I can NOT clean up without an acknowledgement of some kind. You are German. What do you think?

World Traveler in Hamburg:

To me it reads that both of you were hurt souls when you got together (you by your ex - she through her past). Both of you looked for healing and support but neither of you got it the way either of you expected to get it. You wanted a light Summer fling, she needed someone she wasn't attached to to talk about the sexual abuse she experienced. Everyone who experiences sexual abuse has issues with intimacy, and by pointing that out to you she needed for you to be careful and understanding and sensitive, adjusting to her needs. Maybe some of the anger towards her and the situation is actually anger you have towards your ex which spilled over to Anke in Dusseldorf. On the other hand, dealing with her anymore could be like trying to get blood from a stone. You chose wisely to get out of there.

World Traveler in Mykonos:

Rolf, I will always leave the door of good will open to those positive and kind to me, including personality types like hers. Life is a two way street. I am grateful for terrific friends like you in Germany to share cross cultural perspective.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2020 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/anke-schlingemann/berlin-ny-1500029. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair