X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Anytime Septic Solutions LLC - Cleveland Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jacob Vallejo — Houston Texas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Anytime Septic Solutions LLC 18334 FM 787 Rd W, Cleveland, TX 77327 Cleveland , Texas United States

Anytime Septic Solutions LLC Anytime Septic Solution LLC They will steal you’re money and ask for it in cash. Scammers Cleveland Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

THIS COMPANY PAYS FOR FAKE REVIEWS!!! They did not install crap and charging like they did something. This company is a fraud they will steal you're money and change the price on there "recipe". they stole $4,000 out of my hand and will do the same to you. they trick u to pay in cash and will give u a discount if you do, so that they don't have to deal with you're bank when stealing you're money. pretty smart but i will put a lawsuit against this company. will call news reports too by monday.

trust me this company has big problems i will report this company with bbb and the city of houston. because at the end i got a check for 1,275. and my recipe says i owe u $1825 where is the rest of my money when i payed u $4,000 in cash u still owe me money. The job was not done. DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR SRAY INSTALL TOO WHEN IT WAS NOT INSTALLED YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THE CHARGE FOR THE DESIGN AND THE PERMIT IS $1,825 I SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN MORE MONEY IN RETURN. BY THE WAY THOSE PRICES FOR DESIGN AND PERMIT ARE OVER PRICED WHEN OTHER COMPANIES PRICE IS $700.00.

She Canceled the contract because After you seeing my property you doubled the price $19,000.00 and said other fees too. And she never told how much she makes per hour. What she did tell me the full price only. Because she is contractor. I did my research and a permit cost is $77.33 on Texas 2018 Code Enforment permit Fee and you’re charging you’re design for $800. I understand there was work hours put on to filing the permit. In my original receipt says the permit cost is $975.00 if the permit fee is 77.33 you. And I payed you $4,000 in cash as a down payment because you told me if you pay me in cash I give you a economic price.

At the end I got a $1,200 checked mail to me because she knew what she was doing scamming me. No work was provided and she refuses to pay me back the rest what I’m asking is for $3,000 not $1,200. As you can see she is not being FAIR or Trustworthy. If you make the math she is robbing me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2020 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/anytime-septic-solutions-llc/cleveland-texas-solution-ask-1494665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair