X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: John — Pittsburgh United States
  • Arizona Department of census Benson, Arizona United States

Arizona Department of census Did the census and they keep coming to my place of residence harassing me to do it again. Benson Arizona

In the past two months I've been harassed by the department of census 6 times they banged on my door and woke me up when I'm suffering cancer. I can't even sleep because of the government harassing taxpayers.

They keep harassing American citizens who pay their taxes but they don't harass the illegal immigrants that are in America collecting food stamps, welfare, Section 8 housing, free medical, free college, why don't they count the illegal immigrants? and leave us taxpayers alone.... I'm tired of being harassed, why do they keep bothering me? I filled it out 1 time if it can't figure it out? that's just too bad? go back to high school and graduate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2020 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/arizona-department-census/benson-did-coming-place-again-1499933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair