X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ASHLEY FURNTITURE STORE - REDDING CA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: TASHA — REDDING United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My FINACE AND I BOUGHT A BEDROOM SET IN 2019, WAS TOLD THAT IF I PAID THE MINIMUM PAYMENT AMOUNT EACH MONTH THAT I WOULD BE PAID OFF IN 12 MONTHS . I PUT OVER 500 DOWN ON THE BESROOM SET. I THEN GET A BILL FROM SYNCHRONY THATS SAYS I OWE OVER 2,000 WHEN I CALLED THEM THEY SAID I WAS PART OF A PROMOTION WHICH WAS NEVER TOLD TO ME OR MY FIANCE BY ANYONE !

THEY SAID I WOULD HAVE TO DEAL WITH ASHLEYS SO I CALLED THE OFFICE HERE IN REDDING 4 TIMES WENT IN MULTIPULE TIMES , MANAGER WAS BUSY, OR WASN'T THERE , OR ON VACATION , THEY WOULD HAVE HIM CALL ME BACK ETC. I REACHED OUT TO THEIR CORPORTATE OFFICE THEY SENT THIS GUY AN EMAIL FINALLY THIS GUY RED CALLS ME BACK AND SAYS HE SHOWS THAT I DON'T OWE ANYTHING .

I SAVE VOICEMAIL CALL HIM BACK AND HE TELLS ME SORRY THERE IS NOTHING HE CAN DO HAVE A NICE DAY AND HANGS UP THE PHONE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2021 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ashley-furntiture-store/redding-ca-rip-1511716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Paperwork?

AUTHOR: Irv - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, September 08, 2021

What did the CONTRACT you signed say? Did you even bother to READ it BEFORE you agreed to the terms? (I think we know THAT answer!)

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair