X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Joya — Houston TX United States
  • Astro Collision Center 428 W Gulf Bank Rd HOUSTON , TX United States

Astro Collision Center Received payment from my insurance company refused to give completion date after a month of having my vehicle. Then was told it would be an additional 3-4 days after being told numerous time over the course of a month that my vehicle was almost ready.  HOUSTON TX

06/17/2019

Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible Horrible

Terrible Terrible Terrible Terrible Terrible Terrible

Run!!!! Do not take your vehicle here!!!! My vehicle has been in this shop for over a month. He was paid by my insurance company but now is not returning my calls or answering the phone ever. Before he stopped taking my calls he continually told me my vehicle would be ready on a specific date then comes back to say we are waiting on additional parts.

He refuses to give me a finish date or time. Have even been told it would be ready spent all day trying to call with no response – Ubered to this location after work only to see the shop was closed. I have spent over $600 on Uber back and forth to work alone. I can no longer afford to get to work and he is still not returning my calls.

I will be calling the police to come to this location to retrieve my property and taking him to court to get my money back. I have also called the news station to see if they will do a report on this guy as he should not be in business and should not be allowed to do this to people who are already in a difficult position. If I could give this 0 stars I would. PLEASE BE WARE!!! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

Update: 06/18/2019

Run!!!! Do not take your vehicle here!!!!

Now I am being told my vehicle be ready in 3-4 more days after numerous times of being told it would be ready over the course of a month. Can’t count how many times I was told this was waiting on 1 part and the part supposedly had been delivered. So basically, he took my vehicle apart and it has been sitting for over a month with nothing being done if it needs an additional 3-4 days. This is crazy and ridiculous. Unprofessional and he does not care about his clients. PLEASE BE WARE!!! DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2019 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/astro-collision-center/houston-tx-received-payment-1480625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content