X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Auctions Xpress - Oldsmar Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Miguel Lopez-Rosende — VICTORVILLE CA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Auctions Xpress 141 Stevens Ave Oldsmar, Florida United States

Auctions Xpress Owner - Casey Oates Person is Selling Fake Autographs Oldsmar Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Owner Casey Oates of Auctions Xpress located at 141 Stevens Ave. Oldsmar, Florida 34677, sold me bogus celebrity signatures on the www.ICollector.com auction house. The signatures, which included The Beatles and Babe Ruth were both deemed as fakes from auction houses Julien's and RRAuction.

I attempted to get my money back for fraud through my credit card company, in which she responded that I filed a "bogus chargeback". She knowingly sold counterfeit/fake signatures and then tried to deny it. I filed a complaint with my credit card company in dispute of this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2021 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/auctions-xpress/oldsmar-florida-owner-casey-1507672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair