X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Augusta Motor - Indianapolis Indiana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Indianapolis, — Indianapolis Indiana United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Augusta Motor 2710 Westlane Rd Indianapolis, Indiana United States

Augusta Motor AUGUSTA MOTORS SOLD A ONE WEEK RUNNING LEMON CAR Indianapolis Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Probably Not

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

My son bought a car he thought would be a good car only for it to run for one week. My son called a total of five times without be called back. I called one time and spoke with Kiara, the office manager. She couldn't give me very much information because my son purchased the car.

Today my son and I called together to try to come up with some kind of resolution and Kiara wasn't willing to bend at all to help my son. My son put his entire tax check and some down on this car. He also paid the sells taxes as well. Within one week the car stopped running, my son replaced the ignition switch, then a bar under the bottom broken that was replaced.

The car start one day after that then a lot of clear fluids came out in my driveway and the car would start again. That very some night that happen the car was taken because my sone stopped paying on the car because he had only had the car a total of one month and had only drove the car for one week. Kiara wants my son to paid $1000 for three missed payment, towing and storage.

Then she wants him to pay for the cost to fix the car because they can't give him the car back not running. I explained to her he had given all his money to them and having the parts fixed that he could. My son has walked to work everyday for one year! to invest all his money into a car/Augusta Motor for the sales person and Kiara to treat him like this.

All he wanted was his car fixed or his money back to get a car that would have been reliable. Dealership shouldn't be able to get away with things like this. Now my son is out of everything and will have to start allo over again because Augusta Motors is untrust worthy!  My son just wants his money back or that car fixed or another car. AQ good dealership would do that for their customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2019 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/augusta-motor/indianapolis-indiana-s-sold-1477116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Probably Not

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, April 15, 2019

OK, it sounds like your son bought a used car, which means it was likely sold as-is.  If the car was sold as-is, there is really nowhere you can go.  Those are the issues associated with buying a car at a used dealership selling cars in as-is condition.

Now, you and your son also have a basic misunderstanding of the whole car buying process:  just because doesn't run does not mean you stop making payments on a car.  If your son decided since the car didn't run then he didn't have to make car payments, then perhaps both of you are not very smart.  Well, not perhaps.  Neither of you are very bright if you believed for even a second that he shouldn't have to make car payments simply because the car didn't run.  The fact he's out of money...?

A used car can be very expensive if you have no idea on what to look out for with a car if you decide to buy a car in as-is condition.  Is the dealership at fault?  I mean they suck for selling a car to you like that in that condition.  Is it legal?  You haven't outlined anything in your narrative to suggest anything illegal took place.  Perhaps you should loan you son the money with interest to pay off the dealer to get the car back and then have him pay you back.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair