X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Bakers Heating and Air Conditioning - Florida Cape Coral

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Alex — Fort Myers Florida. United States
  • Bakers Heating and Air Conditioning 913 SE 13th Pl Florida, Cape Coral United States

Bakers Heating and Air Conditioning Didn’t do the job right. Florida Cape Coral

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Bakers came out to service my air conditioner on April 7, 2020 they found nothing wrong with my air conditioner they said the system is running and cooling and May 26 my air conditioner quit working I called Kobe calling to come out they found a bucket of slime in my air conditioner they also found the air conditioning was 5 pounds low and coolant it cost my mother 541 Dollars they also said this could not have happened in the time span of 49 days.

they also said I probably have a leak they came back on June 4 they shoot die in the air conditioner this cost her $295 on June 11 they came back to look at the die they found a leak this air conditioner was installed by Bakers on January 24, 2018 this unit had continual problems I wanted them to find them on the whole first year it was under warranty with them they said they could not find a problem then they came out in February 19 to install new copper wire which cost my mother $550 it was still problems with the unit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2020 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/bakers-heating-air/florida-cape-coral-didnt-job-1496822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair