X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Birgit Truzenberger Savini - Centurion Gauteng

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Lerato — Midrand South Africa
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Birgit Truzenberger Savini 1016 Lenchen Drive Centurion Centurion, Gauteng South Africa

Birgit Truzenberger Savini Birgit Savini Birgit Truzenberger Disgusting service from the Dealer Principle at Autohaus Centurion Centurion Gauteng

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I am absolutely disgusted by the service I received when inquiring about buying a new VW Polo from Autohaus Centurion. I approached one of the sales staff on the dealer floor and started asking questions. I had my papers with me like my payslip etc so that it could be done almost immediately, however I did need finance. The sales person was very rude and short with me, like I could not afford the car. I understand they work on targets and commission but I felt really disregarded by his attitude. I asked to speak to the dealer principle, who he initially did not want to approach, she is apparently not interested in dealing with disgruntled customers if there is no guarantee of a sale.

I insisted and after about 10 minutes she appeared. A white lady, very European, I think German, by the name of Birgit Savini came to the floor to speak to me. She was very uninterested in what I had to say and basically dismissed me, just like the salesman did. I have a cousin who was also treated like I was and at first I said he must be mistaken so I attempted to buy my car from them too. He was not wrong. They treated me like a poor black woman trying her luck. It is unacceptable, especially in this time, to disregard me based on my color. I thought we as South Africans were above the racial discrimination. Apparently Centurion and especially Autohaus Centurion in Centurion still prescribes to whites only!

I will be taking this further and laying a complaint with the Motor Industry Ombudsman for further review and comment and hopefully some action.

I will NEVER recommend anyone to buy vehicles from Autohaus Centurion or any of the other dealerships on that same corner in Lenchen Drive. Apparently it all belongs to the same owner, Peter Preusse. If they treat me like this at one, I am positive I will be treated the same way by the others. Birgit Truzenberger Savini, shame on you and shame on you Peter for having this woman at the forefront of your establishment!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2021 06:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/birgit-truzenberger-savini/centurion-gauteng-disgusting-1508130. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair