X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: “Bishop” And “Pastor” Ramon Wilson of True Body Of Christ Restored -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Trent — Beverly Hills United States
  • “Bishop” And “Pastor” Ramon Wilson of True Body Of Christ Restored United States

"Bishop” And "Pastor” Ramon Wilson of True Body Of Christ Restored This charlatan shyster filled me up with false promises and ruined my company.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I reached out to Mr Wilson as a consultant on an upcoming basketball video game I was making that would be used to promote Christianity through video games. Over the course of our discussions he approved of a series of challenges in which the user can conquer evil by defeating transvestites, drug users, thieves, bigots, etc in a game of 2 on 2 basketball.

I think Mr Wilson started to suffer from a mental breakdown and/or drug use because he started making some bizarre excuses why he couldn’t participate right when our company needed him the most. We have gone bankrupt because he left us in the lurch.

I sympathize with his mental illness and what seems like a crack problem but to say he would be a key consultant and then just go AWOL really left us hanging. There is a reason he has had to change websites and has been bounced around from church to church and can’t stay in a physical location for more than 3 months as a pastor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2019 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/bishop-pastor-ramon-wilson/charlatan-shyster-filled-1487270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair