X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BITCOIN MINING WORLD - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Bruce — Numurkah VIC Australia
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • BITCOIN MINING WORLD New York, New York United States

BITCOIN MINING WORLD Miningethack1 Philip Offered legitimate bitcoin generating software for $225 usd, then scammed me of another $2000 usd New York New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I replied to the below ad on my Gmail account.

WELLCOME TO BITCOIN MINING WORLD Re: Inbox x       Mining Hack <miningethack1btc@gmail.com> Apr 23, 2020, 10:25 AM     to me  You are welcome to our world, where you can get your working software.
Script and mining Operation with proofs. For effective discussion and
discrption of script, hacking, software and mining operation hit me up
on hangout miningethack1btc@gmail.com or whatsapp +17167917384
thanks.

He showed me a video of it working and said it was $125usd for 0.2 btc and $225 usd

for 0.5 btc. He then said if I wanted to I could buy the software for $1200 usd. Ithought that was a good idea as I woul pay for the 0.5 btc and then buy the software and be able to make 0.5 btc per day. I paid for the 0.5 btc, $225 use to his wallet. He said I would get the 0.5 btc straight away and then I could buy the software. Well that never worked 4 or 5  months later I am still waiting after him keep asking me for more money every fortnight, I am a 66 year old pensioner.

I am embarrassed that I was such a fool believing in all the reasons he said why it never worked. He is a lying scumbag and sweet mouthed scammer. Dont get caught by his filthy lies, its people like him that are screwing our world. If he wants to dispute this then am quite happy to show all hangouts conversations on this lowlife scumbag. My problem is I trust too easily. I am a webmaster and am currently building a website called https://bitcoinscams.online. It will list all scammers and scumbags like him with videos, email addresses etc.  Be careful and dont follow my footsteps.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2020 12:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/bitcoin-mining-world/new-york-ethack-philip-usd-1498814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair