X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BitliteFX.com is a Bitcoin Fake Investment scam -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — United States

BitliteFX.com is a Bitcoin Fake Investment scam trading.bitlitefx.com, onlinebitlitefx.com, bitlitefx.com They impersonated themselves as a recruiter for investment brokers for Bitcoin

*Consumer Comment: I also had same issue with them

*Author of original report: This Bitcoin Investment Scam Began After I Followed The Keiser Report on Twitter

They impersonated Max Keiser, a well known Bitcoin supporter to recruit for his investment broker Bitcoin mining team through Twitter. BitliteFX.com was their trading platform and when I wanted to withdraw my funds they would not release them.

They lied about fake contractual agreements  and then they cursed me. They did not respond when I emailed them at support@bitlitefx.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2020 01:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/bitlitefxdotcom-bitcoin-fake/fke-scm-trding-online-s-1495266. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I also had same issue with them

AUTHOR: Vivian - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, May 31, 2020

I also had same issue with them ,i had invested $18k with them and when i made withdrawal requests they ignored and stopped responding to me so i had to hire services of a finacial cryptographer timdraper@ mail.com , he helped me recover my money back from them

AUTHOR: Johnny - (United States)

POSTED: Sunday, May 17, 2020

To add to the investment scam, this occurred after I followed Max Kesier twitter account Keiser Report. A person named @realmaxkelser with an exact twitter account of @realmaxkeiser photos and links followed me and instantly messaged me. After a few back and forth messages this person wanted to have me on their Bitcoin investment broker team.

They sent me via Twitter, which by the way has ALL of the contact information and accounts of all of this interactions, sent me a "Mining Slip" broker application form. I have attached it. And when my personal State DL ID was "approved" it was mandatory that I install the "Pushbullet" app on my phone that connects to my desktop. After doing that, they then required my first investmnent and the rest is Bitcoin SCAM history.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair