X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: blackprosale - Portland Oregon

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kenn — CASA GRANDE ARIZONA United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • blackprosale Zhou Baoyin 199 SE 193rd Ave Portland, Oregon United States Portland, Oregon United States

blackprosale.com Sent bogus package Portland Oregon

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered a Black & Decker miter saw.  The promised to ship in two to five days and that I would receive it 10 to 25 days after shipping.  Three days after ordering they provided a tracking number.  I emailed them several times over the next 6 weeks and they continued to reassure me that the package was enroute.  After 67 days I requested them to cancel the order and issue me a refund.  They refused.  I had paid through PayPal so I complained to PayPal and PayPal returned my money.

About a week later I received a package that had come from China and it had the tracking number that blackprosales had given me.  The package contained a child sized tee shirt/vest.  I don't think it was a mistake on their part-- I believe they purposely sent me the smallest thing they could, only to get a tracking number and proof that a package had been shipped and received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2022 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/blackprosaledotcom/portland-oregon-sent-bogus-1515125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair