X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: bluckq.com -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Amy — Titusville United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • bluckq.com other

bluckq.com Sent the wrong product, will not refund/exchange

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On October 25th, 2019 I placed an order for 2-- 2-in-one Golden Hair Curler and Straighteners which were on a holiday promotion of 60% off and free shipping if ordering 2 or more.  The total for the order was $49.93 and I recieved a confirmation email for my order.

When the product arrived it was not the product I ordered, it was 2 hair straighteners only with a different name brand, as well.  I sent an email the next day and recieved a reply to send pciture of the product I  recieved which I sent that day.  They replied back with a picture of the product I did order and asked if that was the one that I wanted.  I replied yes.

They then said that "you did not order this product but as a 'service' you can order the product you want for a 30% discount and would have to pay return shipping of over $20 to return the product."  I then sent the order confrimation email as well as my order summary that has a picture  of the product I ordered and stated that I either wanted the product I ordered or a full refund.

They replied that the 30% offer was all that they could do.  This is not acceptable and I let the company know that would be lodging a complaint.  They replied to my email saying that I had 7 days to accept their 30% offer and that is all they would do.  I would like the product I ordered or a full refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2019 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/bluckqdotcom/sent-wrong-product-1488532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair