X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Boca medical supply - Boca Raton Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wendell Galbraith — Boca raton Flirisa United States
  • Boca medical supply 1307 W. Palmetto Park Rd Boca Raton , Florida United States

Boca medical supply Took advantage of disabled Boca Raton Florida

I am a disabled man and I use a scooter to get around. I had mechanical trouble and boca medical supply stated they would come to my house and help. A man showed up a few days later and hurriedly diagnosed my problem as bad batteries. To save money I had 2 new batteries delivered for half the cost they wanted. As it turned out this was not the problem.

I called boca medical supply and they refused any more help. I prepaid 99.99 for an incorrect and unprofessional diagnosis plus 133 dollars for the new batteries. I contacted the fraud department of my bank but they wouldn't stop payment. So I lost 233 dollars to people that take advantage of disabled people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2020 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/boca-medical-supply/raton-florida-took-advantage-1499904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair