Ripoff Report Needs Your Help!
X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Brendan Poole -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Frances — Deerfield Beach FL United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Person pretending to be my boss has texted and emailed several employees in Delray Beach, FL as well as in Fort Myers, FL requesting that they purchase Google Play gift cards at the store right now.  Five people have come forward to let me know and I'm sure there are several others.

This is alarming as we were told by our outside IT consultants that the next wave will be "Google, Apple, Microsoft, etc." requesting payment.  While we realize that not much can be done, I want this guy's name Brendan Poole, email address brendanpoole828@gmail.com and phone number 515-635-5416 out there to warn others.  Many thanks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2019 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/brendan-poole/gmaildotcom-used-bosss-phish-1476577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair