X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BriteLyt a GSI company - Odessa Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Cleveland — Logansport La United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • BriteLyt a GSI company 11206 Challenger Ave Ste C Odessa, Florida United States

BriteLyt a GSI company A total rip off! I paid up front and never received anything for my money. A 150 cp lantern. Odessa Florida

*Author of original report: Of course, purchased from previous owner of the company you bought!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Never did business with this person.

I ordered a 150 cp lanern online paying in advance. After many phone calls beieg told they were still in developement I have yet to receive anything for the money I paid.

I have recently tried calling and all I get is an answering machine. This company is a Rip Off! Do not  purchase from them!.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2020 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/britelyt-gsi-company/odess-florid-compny-totl-rip-1491034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Of course, purchased from previous owner of the company you bought!

AUTHOR: Cleveland - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, March 23, 2020

I purchased this lantern from the previous owner of the company you bought. I assumed that you assumed all debt and libalities as well as the assets of the company at the time of purchasing. When I called and finally got a person on the phone, I was told you would honor the commentment of the previous owners and ship me a lantern! Two owners and a few years down the road and I am still RIPPED OFF!

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Never did business with this person.

AUTHOR: Cris - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, March 23, 2020

We have no record ever doing business with this person. We asked him to send me proof of payment and any receipts. Green Science & Innovations never took any money from this person as we acquired the assets of Britelyt Inc 2 years ago. We have no information of any orders he had with Britelyt Inc. We also have no 150CP lanterns.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair