X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: BWT Group, dba Move Wheels - Green Cove Springs FLORIDA

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ferris — Gepp Arkansas United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • BWT Group, dba Move Wheels 411 Walnut St. Green Cove Springs, FLORIDA United States

BWT Group, dba Move Wheels Promised they had a driver for $675. Lied. Signed 5 day agreement. Driver came back with $975. Green Cove Springs FLORIDA

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I got an email from them saying they had a driver in the area and could deliver my car from Ohio to Arkansas, total 775 miles, for $675 and it would be picked up in 3 days. 3 days later I got a call and was told that another customer had canceled 4 cars and that mine was then cancelled. Lied. The 'board' still showed it open for assignment. I also saw this same excuse on another review. I was then 'promised' it would be picked up the next day. A driver responded with $1,800 to deliver. Move Wheels got them down to $975.

I countered with $775. Heard nothing more. I put out a one star review. I got a call from Amaid and he was irate. Used the Fu word a lot. He again promised me he would get my car picked up and delivered if I removed the review. I did. He lied again. After the 5 days were up, I put the review back out there. I then got an email saying they could deliver my car for $675. How stupid do they think I am? I was stupid enough the first time by not checking more review sites AND the BBB. They have an 'F' rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2020 01:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/bwt-group-dba-move-wheels/green-cove-springs-florida-1502306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair