X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cannycoinmarkets - California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Luis — ORLANDO Fl United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

Cannycoinmarkets Jessica C.Bartell / Margaret Ramsey Pushing me to invest to then Scam me California

*Author of original report: Pushing to invest to then Scam me

When the investment gained some amount, she said to avoid be penalized you have to withdrawal all the money if no your account will be closed and you would be penalized.

To get access for Withdrawal you most pay the 10% of total, so I had to borrowed the money and pay the 10% equal $ 2,909us. After I pay they closed the the account and start requesting an amount of 5,000us to get access to the founds

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2021 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/cannycoinmarkets/california-jessica-cbartell-1508420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Pushing to invest to then Scam me

AUTHOR: Juan Rodriguez - (United States)

POSTED: Thursday, May 27, 2021

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair